With WA going to the polls this Saturday, you told us and our friends at Rainbow Futures WA what LGBTIQ+ issues mattered to you.
Now, before you vote this weekend, find out where the parties’ stand on your top LGBTIQ+ priorities:
- Ending LGBTQ+ conversion practices
- Ensuring discrimination laws protect all of us, no matter where we work, study or access services
- Ensuring people born with intersex variations have control over what happens to their bodies
- Ensuring trans and gender diverse people have ID documents that reflect who they are, without the need for surgery or medical treatment
- Ensuring the kids of gay dads and single parents are legally recognised under WA surrogacy laws
- Ensuring inclusive government service provision
You can read each party’s full response here:
- Labor response (and Letter to Rainbow Futures WA)
- Liberal response
- Nationals response
- Greens response
Read the full Rainbow Futures WA report on our community survey.